Free To Use
Insurance & Pension Policies
Bank & Building Society Accounts

Lost Policies can only help you if you have your policy document or a statement. That is to say you know the name of the company which issued your policy and you know the “Policy Number” or other identifier. However, perhaps you have lost the policy document and the Insurance Company has lost touch with you (because you have moved house) – what can you do?

There are organisations in the UK which will help you trace your lost policies. Please note that they are likely to charge you a fee for this help.

One such company is The Unclaimed Assets Register (a service provided by Experian Ltd.). It has a database of unclaimed life & pension policies from certain (not all) UK companies.

The Unclaimed Assets Register -

Bookmark and Share