Surf with Confidence
Here at PolicyDetective.co.uk we are committed to protecting our customers’ personal information. We are based in the United Kingdom and are subject to all its rules and regulations. We do not ask you for any personal details and with the exception of your computer IP address, we do not retain any personal information about our users.
Wellwood Adami Ltd. is the data controller in relation to personal data. Our registered address is Eaglesfield House, High Cross Road, Cookstown, BT80 8UZ, UK. If you have any queries relating to our use of data or any other data protection issues, please contact our Data Protection Officer (DataProtection[at]PolicyDetective[dot]com).
1. This site is owned and operated by Wellwood Adami Ltd.
3. We do not collect your personal information when you enter or use our site.
4. We are registered with the Data Protection Commissioner and abide by the spirit and word of The Data Protection Act 1998.
5. Policy numbers (or other identifiers), status and policy types are securely stored on our database servers. No associated personal information is stored with this information.
6. We do log the IP address of a user's computer. However, this is only stored on our system for a short period of time. After our statistical reports have been prepared, this data is then cleared from our systems. The IP address can only give us the ISP network name/location and not the users’ actual location.
9. Security Policy: We use reasonable precautions to keep the information disclosed to us secure (for example if you write or email us). However, we cannot guarantee the security of the information that you disclose to us. You accept the inherent risks of providing information and dealing on-line and will not hold us responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence.
Effective as of: 1st July 2008